Translate

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Happy Birthday to me

Hi guys,
I worked on this project last year and I didn't get if finished in time for Halloween
 its the cabin from Evil Dead I finished the trellis and the swinging chair, yes it is supposed to be off kilter because the evil dead like to slide around on it. the remake which I didn't like shows a few more details but I just focused on the main room and the outside.




I made all the furniture and lamps and bookshelf for the cabin I even added a few books, I didn't make the reel to reel or the desk or the book but I have them on my work bench (if you put stuff like that out people tend to walk off with it) I even made a deer head for the fireplace but I neglected to take a photo of it, youd think with Christmas being here there would be tons of reindeer figures that I could lop the head off of but I couldn't find any to kill for the cause so I made my own with a prescription cap, large bobby pin, paper towel, glue and some twigs from the trees outside.
I'll get you a photo later


 yes that is Batman, I found him at a yard sale and he fits the house perfectly, Rich stole him but I know hes downstairs in the man cave so when Im ready to get started on the Haddonfield house I'll go get him. he's supposed to be 6/4 220 so if hes that big and tall and fits in the door Id say I nailed the scale :)
and this is what the inside looked like beofe I painted it white, I thought it would look good grundgy but it didn't turn out well so I repained it and I left the ceiling in dire need of repair with a few roof leaks



so that's if for my birthday post, I'm working on cleaning my workroom, Ive seen Casey cleaning hers and Ive never done mine. I need to get rid of a lot of things that I kept because I thought I would us them. 3 years later I haven't touched anything so it's time to go or at least clean out the stuff I don't use


Im loving this computer now that I have the new screen on it and now I can take it anywhere in the house. I hate being on the desktop cause I had to run up and down the stairs anytime someone came over


so happy birthday to me and my houses of horror (you know I could go off on this cabin thing cause there are tons of movies about cabins, like Cabin in the woods, Tucker and Dale vs Evil, Dead Snow, Antichrist, Cabin Fever, Friday the 13, the Breed, Id better get busy Ive got a lot of work to do.)



Love
Marisa


No comments:

Post a Comment