Translate

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Evening Post

Happy Saturday Everyone

I was busy this week and I made three new things, I have photos to show you so that you can see the real thing and then my version, Hope you are hungry:











first its Coconut Cream Pie, then Cheese Pizza and the last is Meatloaf (I turned it into a supper with a baked potato and biscuts..their Popping Fresh!!)

I'm tired, I have to make silverware for the pie then I'm pretty much done I did add a candle to the pizza as an easter egg (if you play video games an easter egg is something unexpected in the game)

thats all for now, hope you all had a wonderful week

see you later
Love
Marisa :)

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful food. i love the meat loaf. Looks very tasty. :D Greetings Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estas haciendo unos grandes trabajos.
    Los platos te estan quedando genial.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pie is perfect. The filling is so real looking. The pizza crust is also perfect and the meatloaf and..... ok it's all perfect!

    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks good enough to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your food looks so very real, specially the Coconut Cream Pie...mmmm
    Hugs
    Maria
    p.s. Thanks for following my blog that's how i found your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete