Translate

Monday, August 12, 2013

Another Monday Post

Good Morning Everyone
Im back in the baby business again, I made a dresser and a crib..I guess I should show you the dresser inspiration but the photo wont upload so you'll just have to take my word for it this looks like the inspiration dresser..only in yellow

if you look behind the crib you'll see a little washing machine that will go into this detergent bottle

 and this will be the display for the baby's crib and dresser, I lucked out with the wall paper I think it baby enough for the crib and dresser..I completely forgot about the stickers I had so I'll add them later and probably a banner (cause I'm all into banners now)
So that's it for now I'll keep you updated as I go along.

Love
Marisa

I think this is my favorite song because it reminds me of being on the Freeway(Im from California..we spend a lot of time on the freeway) with my Mother she loved this song , I do too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment