Translate

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tom Jones and Me

for those of you going back to school, (thanks a bunch for making me late for work...you could hurry up a bit getting into the school bus ya know)  anways...

you know Cooper right, here he is playing with his football having a good time
 and this is Lilly..sometimes I call her Lulu ...she answers to anything ..she is supposed to be a beagle but she is a doxie...a long haired one too..I've been fooled by a pet rescuer and now I have a designer dog.  she's going to fit in nicely here in Sugarcreek when the ohio swiss festival comes around.
 so moving on I made a Beach Cottage again, this time in White....poke the photo's to make them bigger.








 it took me a while to finish up everything because Im working 10 - 5 now.  I've had to get adjusted to waking up at 6:30 so I can take Lilly out to potty.  she's a very silly dog but very loving...which reminds me of Baxter he used to love to get in my face too. 
this is my luke Skywalker Ken Doll, I made his outfit and put him with all the star wars stuff that we have at the store (I gotta start moving some dolls I have 4 boxes full of them) no more dolls for me ...I only got started on them because someone *you know who you are* showed a pullip doll and that was it...I fell into the doll world hook line and sinker (actually it didn't take much to push me in I already had the barbie fixation going on from when I was a tween) 

so that's it for now..Im working on another project this time it's bitter 1/6th scale

see you later

Hugs
Marisa



16 comments:

  1. Hi Marisa! This looks like a really fun little project! I Love the red chair! I wish I had a beach cottage! LOL! And your pooches look sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I forgot to add the surf board so I'll show you that next time :)

      hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  2. Hello Marisa,
    Those 2 little guys are just adorable! The beach house is lovely. You perfectly interpreted that lazy day enjoying a summer breeze feel. Well done!
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I just realized I did it all in white...I've never done that before guess I was on auto pilot :)


      hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  3. beautiful beach cottage, and happy dogs
    have a good september month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little Shabby Chic cottage in the woods has LOTS of Atmosphere both inside and out! I especially like your arm chair and the easy way your drapes fall- Good job Marisa! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Elizabeth, Im getting better as I go along (I hope)

      Hugs
      marisa

      Delete
  5. Your furry pals are so lovely... and so is your beach cottage. What a great way to spend summer... or to keep the memory of lovely days at the beach during the cold months.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can look at it while it's snowing outside :) good thing Lily likes to snuggle :)

      hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  6. Awww, love your new pup, she looks like a real sweetie. Looks like a girl could have a lot of fun where you are working. Love the beach cottage, I am impressed!

    Big Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Victoria..LTNS hope things are going well with you :)

      Hugs
      marisa

      Delete
  7. I'm so glad you have a happy little family filled with furbabies! So much cuteness! I love your beach cottage. It's so cool. I just love that roofline. Amazing work.
    hugs to you all♥♥♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hay Marisa,

    LOVE your work and LOVE Cooper and Lilly!
    And I will follow your blog...

    Greetings from Marijke
    from the Netherlands

    p.s Thank you for your comment on my blog X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marisa, Your dogs are such cuties and I like your beach cottage, so much fun! Thank you so much for your visit and nice comment on my Halloween post! Have a great Fall weekend!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Marisa,

    The dogs are lovely and you have a really nice project! :)

    ReplyDelete