Translate

Monday, August 8, 2016

The dog days of Summer are finally here

Hey Guys,
I finally made another barn for the toy room, this one is red and I do have some farm animals to put inside.  I used a breyer horse just to show you the scale sorry if the photo is a bit blurry I was trying to hold on to Cooper..he just yanks me everywhere he wants to go and he didnt want to wait for me to take photos. and no the farm animals are not that big they are smaller than the breyer horse so they fit perfectly.






..we got a new dog..a rescue named Lilly,  Im excited too..she was almost run over by a trucker who brought her home, they found out she was going to have puppies and they took care of her until she delivered..9 weeks later most of the puppies have gone to forever  homes but Lilly still needed a home.  that's were I came in...I was a little upset about Honey and my friendly banker told me I needed something to make me happy so he suggested a new puppy...I wasnt going for it

than I talked to the lady who had Lilly...she realized I needed an older dog so the suggested that I take Lilly when the pups were ready...that's how she came to me.  she's perfect and she loves to snuggle and so do I :)


Have a wonderful summer..

Love
Marisa



13 comments:

  1. Hello Marisa,
    The barn looks great. Good job. Congratulations on the new addition to the family. Lilly is a lucky girl to have found a loving home.
    big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, she's a little shy now but we're getting there :)

      Delete
  2. Even at these blurry photos your barn looks nice - the animals will like their shelter. And congrats on welcoming a new family member!

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, it's just something for the toy room..if it sells it sells..Im happy with it..Lilly says hi

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your barn, blurry pictures or not. So typical of the US. Our bans look so dull in comparison.
    Big cuddles to Lilly and much happiness together!
    xxx
    Veronique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) we are very happy together.


      Hugs
      marisa

      Delete
  5. You have a BIG heart Marisa and I know that your Lilly was waiting to fill it,
    and your barn looks good too! :))

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) lilly fills a big hole in my heart..I love her very much


      M :)

      Delete
  6. I'm so sorry about your two dogs. :( But I'm glad you have given another one a chance at a happy life. That's what it's all about! I can't wait to see photos of Lilly. Love the barn too! Looks marvelous!
    hugs♥♥♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll post photos of her soon, rich took a few good ones cause I suck with the camera :)

      M

      Delete
  7. Love the barn. Lily is very lucky indeed. We lost our Rags after 13 years and now have a new puppy. I wish we got one a bit older cause he is going thru all the puppy stuff I had forgotten about, lol. Hugs, LJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. before I got lilly the woman who had her tried to get me to take a puppy then she realized that Lilly would make a better fit for my family. Cooper was going thru that puppy stage I dont know if I could handle two dogs going thru it at the same time...cooper has calmed down now since he's a year old but he's still hard headed ( I love them both very much my life is much better with them in it)

      thanks for the compliments about the barn

      Hugs
      Marisa :)

      Delete
  8. am so glad that u have a new dog to love...

    nice blog, followed your blog, do visit and follow mine too if u have some time...greeting from Malaysia :D

    ReplyDelete