Translate

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tales from the Crypt or how I spent my Thanksgiving

 
 
Hi Guys,
and Happy early Thanksgiving for those that celebrate that sort of thing and if you don't live in the America's have a great day.  today I want to show you what I found in one of the booths, this is a handmade woody, it's pretty cool and it's only 12.00...I might buy it for one of my dolls (Cinderella Moments has awakened my doll addiction that I thought was put to rest but apparently it's still there bubbling below the surface..I got tons of addictions but I just don't act on all of them)


I think it's pretty cool and then I found this great tin garage that would be a wonderful addition if had a tin house (I had one growing up that I had t share with my sisters (who weren't interested in it they had other toys that moved them, I remember I used to spend hours playing with my house (again another addiction..my name should be Jane..as in Janes addiction..get it? ..ok moving on)
it's a cute pool house/studio/garage.

so that's it from the home front, Happy Turkey day guys and I'll post more when I have more

Hugs
Marisa :)

PS I finally caught up on all the episodes of Scandal and the Good wife..whoa..who says there isn't a lot of drama on night time tv :)



 
 

14 comments:

  1. Fun finds! I love that tin garage, but no more houses for me. Must downsize! :-D xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea I knowwhat you mean I have no space for anything...we need a bigger house but then who would clean it? :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Marisa, it's nice to hear from you, I hope you're well :)! You have done a great purchase, this car has possibilities! Regarding your dolls addiction: don't we all have an addiction? Miniatures for instance;)?!
    Love to see that tin house!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ilona, Im doing well now that I don't have that horrible commute anymore and that toy car is coming home with me today Im going to buy it this afternoon. I know Im bad but Im letting the house go cause I just don't have room for it :)

      Hugs
      Marisa :)

      Delete
  3. That is a very cool car, Marisa! How large is it? Is it close to 1:12 scale?
    And the tin garage looks cute too.... time to look for the tin house to go with it!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep it's close to 1:12 scale and Im buying it today :) I can't help myself :)

      Delete
  4. I love the car it is beautiful. Yea go for it lol. Enjoy and have fun.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. That car is soooo cool! I'm so glad your addiction is back. LOL! Life would be too boring without dolls and minis. I hope you still found that car when you went back to look for it. Here in Texas if you don't buy it when you see it you can kiss it goodbye. The tin garage is awesome! I had a tin house too way way long ago. I had no idea you could get a garage to go with it. Happy Thanksgiving!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I got it ...the same thing happens here in Ohio if you don't get it when you see it ....its gone

      Delete
  6. That car is very cool! And the tin house too!!
    Nice to hear there are more people out there with several addictions.. like dolls =) If I had the money I'd act on all of mine, and I would get buried under tons of toys and stuff... Lucky me I don't have that kind of money ;)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me either, if I had the money and the space I'd be on an episode of hoarders :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you! I've been a bad blogger friend lately!
    Will be sending you your treats and hopefully they won't be late (or too late)
    XOXO
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete