Translate

Monday, July 15, 2013

The Walking Dead Boxes..really aren't that scarry?

Good Afternoon Guys
I finished up my roomboxes and I wanted to show you how they turned out, I also fixed our Wireless router so now I can use my tablet again ( I was in deep denial about it, so much so that I didnt want to call the phone company because last time they kept me on the phone for over 2 hours trying to trouble shoot the wireless router but its ok now) anyway below you can see what they looked like before I added to them:

 and here they are all fixed up and ready to go on the wall :) sorry if they are a bit blurry
 this is my favorite it really looks like an empty room..I like it a lot
 this one I liked and then once it was finished I didnt do anything for me

so this is both of them, ready to go on the wall, ..I' am so sorry for the blurry photos they didnt look blurry when I took them and everything was handmade by me :)

so that it for today thank you for looking and welcome to my new followers, Sorry that I didn't welcome you before

have a wonderful weekend and I promise I wont rush Giac  *Hugs*

Love
 Marisa

and now from Buffy the Vampire slayer,  Alias, One Tree Hill..ect  The Smithereens  :)

22 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marisa on getting your boxes completed! You were a busy little Miniaturist over the weekend I see! Good work and I hope that you take some photos of the pieces installed on the wall! Would love to see it!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marisa,
    I think you got the walking dead look perfectly...not scary, just...well...dead. Your ageing really created the effect beautifully! Great work.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not scary at all... so there was no influence of the tv programme during the creative process on the result... ;O) Your boxes look great - good you're going to do some more!

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I vote for the Buffy one to be next....so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Marisa,

    You did a great job. Your room boxes look wonderful. Making all those little things cost a lot of time.
    Greetings Dorien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much, Im learning as I go along :)

      Delete
  6. Hola Marisa
    Me encantan esas dos escenas, te han quedado geniales.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ascension, they were great fun to make :)

      Delete
  7. You have made a good job. I love these small room boxes.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like what you have done =) It has a empty feeling to it =) A bit scary =)
    (Just have to say I love Buffy and had plans to do a magic shop, just like in Buffy, but I haven't gotten to that yet... ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look terrific, Marisa! Not too scary, either --I was kind of afraid there might be a little more blood and gore, but I'm glad you didn't go that route.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like them and I'm glad to be following your blog. Thanks to Ruth. Everyone is going to inspire me to create mini for my dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good for you I would like to see them :)

      Delete
  11. So cool! You really nailed your theme. I love all your roomboxes. They all have your personal stamp and I love that!!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete