Translate

Friday, November 23, 2012

The 39 Steps

I was sitting in my compartment on a train going to the Country when a man burst in and grabbed me..kissing me violently, He...oh wait that was on TV..sorry! Yes I know I was trying to distract you and yes I know that I was supposed to finish Joann's Turkey Morning

But real life got in the way again so I made Beds...they aren't dressed or anything but they are in scale for single beds (I got the idea from dollhouse miniature furniture only I didn't make the mattress ...I didn't see the point but I will later on)





Miss Skelly is my model..(yes I know it's very Criminal Minds of me but she's all I had and she is 5 1/2 inchs tall, if I had another doll I would use her but we're talking budget here)  I should probably dress her up but you get the idea.

the favorite is my rounded headboard and footboard..now all I have to do is dress them :)  I'm so happy..this was fun and easy you can adjust the bed to fit your dollhouse if you need too just follow the instructions


hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving

Love
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment