Translate

Friday, November 23, 2012

The 39 Steps

I was sitting in my compartment on a train going to the Country when a man burst in and grabbed me..kissing me violently, He...oh wait that was on TV..sorry! Yes I know I was trying to distract you and yes I know that I was supposed to finish Joann's Turkey Morning

But real life got in the way again so I made Beds...they aren't dressed or anything but they are in scale for single beds (I got the idea from dollhouse miniature furniture only I didn't make the mattress ...I didn't see the point but I will later on)





Miss Skelly is my model..(yes I know it's very Criminal Minds of me but she's all I had and she is 5 1/2 inchs tall, if I had another doll I would use her but we're talking budget here)  I should probably dress her up but you get the idea.

the favorite is my rounded headboard and footboard..now all I have to do is dress them :)  I'm so happy..this was fun and easy you can adjust the bed to fit your dollhouse if you need too just follow the instructions


hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving

Love
Marisa

10 comments:

  1. Hello Marisa,
    That is just great. The bed came out very well. I love the simple lines and I think both square and rounded look great. I can't wait to see them finished. Good work.
    Hugs,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Giac,

    I had fun with this distraction but the down side is that I will have to finish the project before I can start another..not fun too bad I can't afford an assistant and interns would run screaming away from me :)

    Love
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post :DDD The beds look great I cant wait to see more. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá Marisa, bela postagem,eu adoro camas com a cabeceira arredondada, espero que tenhas tido um feriado maravilhoso! beijos em teu coração.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bed is fantastic - but your bed-model is gorgeous... ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fun photos, Marisa! Your enthusiasm is contagious! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is fabulous, I expect nothing less from you. I did play with the dog. I think I've done the fairy name generator when Ma Belle Soeur was over but we found the Unicorn Name Generator vastly more entertaining. I took the Jane Austen quiz. It came back as Elinor Dshwood from Sense and Sensibility but I find her a bit of a bore and it SAID all possible matches included Fanny Price from Mansfield Park so I chose that one instead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The beds look good. Funny idea using Miss Skelly to model for them.
    I look forward to see more.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muy divertido el trabajo de esa cama.
    Te ha quedado fantastica.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bed is very nice! You will be able to dress it up wonderfully.
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete