Translate

Monday, December 10, 2012

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

Gomer used to say that on Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C. and do I have a surprise for you..I was minding my business, reading blogs and working on my other projects when Kathy posted about this http://beautifulminiblessings.blogspot.com/2012/11/playing-for-keeps.html  since it was so easy I had to give it a try..see below:





I was trying to make it look like a brick house, I failed and then I covered the front with yellow craft paint..which looked ok..and then I added the little trees...I went back and shaped the trees, I also painted the stone pathway too but I forgot to take a photo..I turned out all the lights but  you can't see it glow it's very pretty.   Thank you Kathy for this great project (I gave one set of plans to my friend at work, her daughter (age 8) is working on it as we speak) 

it's so cute!

Love
Marisa

20 comments:

  1. Hello Marisa,
    what a great little project! you did a terrific job! i love the front door!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Giac :) Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta tu nuevo proyecto, te esta quedando genial.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you Ascension, I'm glad you liked it :)

      Love
      Marisa :)

      Delete
  4. I love it. Went to the link and downloaded the plans. Maybe one day I'll make one too.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should try it, Mine took me a week to do because life got in the way but if you have time you can whip it out in a couple of hours (the craft paint takes time to dry..be warned)


      Love
      Marisa

      Delete
  5. It looks so cute I love it.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a really fun project, Marisa. So cute! Thanks for sharing! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're funny...and definitely up to no good...:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun! Now you have to try some glitter houses :)

    Big Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I have one at least..I really need to make more :)

      Hugs back
      Marisa

      Delete
  10. Hey Marissa, I will have to show my daughter this project. I bet she would love to make a house that way! If you get a chance, stop back by and enter my first giveaway :) Have a great holiday!!!

    Helen Williams
    www.abritofhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your little Christmas house! I never finished mine. But then, I hardly ever finish anything I start. ;D

    Thanks for your kind comments about Dylan. I know your little pup will love her new bed.

    Blessings,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete