Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'll buy that for a Dollar (5 points if you remember that movie)


they opened a new dollar store near me cause the one down town is usually pawed through and I got a fantastic haul which I will share with you. Im going back on pay day, hopefully I can grab more stuff. check it out :


  I got the little skeletons for Halloween and they're about 5 1/2 inches tall they fit the little motorcycle which I don't know what I'll do with but I'll do something with it     so that's it for today. looks like I'm going to be doing some kit bashing and yes I'm still working on the boat I scrapped the one idea and now I'm working on another so stay tuned oh and there is a halloween challege going on at DA (and me sitting here with all these skeletons..hehehehe)   see ya later   Love Marisa   the only down side is the bed is not to scale but you can make it a youth bed those are usually smaller than adult beds right?  (dude, just shake your head and say yes..I've got a whole  lot of crazy going on here and you dont want none of this..trust me)

16 comments:

  1. These are great. I need to go to our dollar store more often....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dollar stores over here :(
    But lucky you!!! great finds!
    Hugs,
    Gee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds!! Maybe yo need a skelly motorcycle driver :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish our dollar stores had cool stuff like that. Can't wait to see what you do with this haul :)

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. we have pound shops and get great bargains from there, I have a set of the skeletons and I found the easiest way to make them go into different positions was to soak them in hot water first, this made them bendy and I could position them, looking forward to seeing what you will do with your finds x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marisa,great finds, lucky girl :)
    We don`t have any dollar stores around here, I`m very curios to see what you do with all the skeletons :)

    Hugs Mieke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wish I'd be able to find such gorgeous skeletons at our 1 Euro-shops... ;O) Fantastic purchases!

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lamentable no dollar stores overhere. You can make the bed longer if you cut both ends and glue wooden tongue depressers between them.
    Couldn't get skeletons here either but now I have loads. Friends and family took pity on me.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh thanks for the hot water tip guys, I do know that one of them is going to be cut up for some halloween magnets

    take care

    Love
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Marisa,
    Awsome! Why can't I ever find anything like that at my dollar stores? I think having a made to measure bed for one of the little ones is just wonderfula nd very thoughtfull.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats what I'm thinking too but it's going to take some time to get to it, I've got to finish that boat first :)


      Hugs back
      Marisa

      Delete
  11. Great finds. We also have euro stores here sometimes you are lucky and find things :) Have fun.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Una gran adquisicion, enhorabuena por esas fantasticas piezas que has conseguido.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol, you gave me a really good chuckle! I have heard the dollar stores are pretty good, guess I have to get out more often! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Marisa, fine shopping, loved the skeletons! Cheers and a kiss in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. GIRL, your dollar store is serving up a heap o' hot bargains! I am jell-US! The only thing of note at our local dollar store are individual-sized portions of Poli-Dent (and I HAS all my TEETHS, thank you)...

    ReplyDelete