Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fried Chicken Friday even though it's Thursday

I made friend chicken for the real vs fake challenge, it's really crispy just like Paula Dean would make
(it's a my own secret recipe)  so with out further adeu ya'll :




poke the photos to make them bigger, I nailed this sucker..sorry about the photo quality I got a lot of flash back from the camera and it's 9:37 at night so I dont have natural light or else I'd go outside.

Im so happy I finished this and I learned how to use my microsoft paint program :)


have a wonderful night

Love
Marisa

8 comments:

  1. Looks great! Hope you got to eat that yummy chicken leg.

    Have a Great Night,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marisa, your chicken leg looks fantastic :)
    I hope your back is doing well !

    Hugs Mieke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marisa,
    Perfection. It looks good enough to eat!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. This chicken leg looks delicious.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you guys, sorry it is so washed out I finished it at 9:00 last night. but it looks like it was accepted and I finished the challenge :)

    I really wanted to join this group because they do more than food and I have a lot of tutorials that I want to try out :) (I wont give up on my food Im sort of addicted ;)

    Love
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your chicken leg is fantastic. I wont say it looks better than the real as that might insult your cooking :DDD
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que maravilla, se ve delicioso ese pollo.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your fried chicken looks incredible! I have tried my hand at making clay food and I have to say that people that can do it are artists for sure! Yours is actually making my tummy rumble :)

    ReplyDelete