Translate

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Thursday Morning :)

Good Morning

I don't have photos of my work this morning but I do have an embossing link for the plates that you might want to take a peek at..this is the tutorial for embossing your mini plates that are made out of paper (not all of us can afford the good stuff) embossing tips   and in case you missed it here is the link to cute paper plates and casserole dishes

I'll post some photos of my faux Palm trees that I made from that site I was going to use them for a mini scene but I've changed my mind I found something better. (dont worry I'll post photos of what I'm doing)

I feel like such a slug cause I haven't been doing any mini foods but I have a garden to tend too and I've been working on that recently plus all the other drama that goes on around here.

you should really search around on those two websites they have tons of stuff and great tips


see you later


Love
Marisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment