Translate

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Thursday

Im looking forward to Friday, I had some free time today so I made some Apples--this is my first try and I added a few things to the Citrus platter too have a look see:




I liked the way the Red and Golden Delishous turned out..the granny smith could use some work , not bad for a first time  
I added some cut fruit to the citrus platter I was whining to a friend and she pointed out that Angie Scarr  (she's like the queen of cane) usually shows a cut piece of fruit...problem solved I cut a lemon and a lime I might do an orange but I'm not into caning right now..maybe later yes I know I'm a lazy so and so but I do things in my own time ..this is Marisa World after all right?


so thats it for today when you go to angies website you'll be on a pizza page just click the back button on the bottom she got some great tutorials there too  Im going to do those coconuts ..watch and see


have a nice night

Love
Marisa :)

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! You are getting good :)

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Great Great! Adele is one of my favorites and so are your miniature foods. Glad I won one of your give aways. I'm posting my win on my sidebar with a link back to your blog. Thanks Marisa. Keep up the great work.
    Hugs,
    Felma

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys I'll show you the tutorial on the apples next time :)

    have a wonderful day
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marisa,
    Not bad you say??? That's pretty good in my opinion. You did a very good job getting the shapes just right. Keep on going, each post your fruit looks better, and more delicious.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great. I am not afraid to try anything in miniauture.... except for clay food! I don't know why but its so intimidating to me! These look great! -ara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fruit looks fantastic I love the apples. I am so happy with the food I won.It was well worth the wait :) I hope your arm is all better now.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has hecho un fantastico trabajo, se ve muy real.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete