Translate

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Grapes of Wraith

Evening Everyone.


I made Grapes, My coworker who wasn't into my mini food is really into grapes and wine ( oh the Irony, I could do an entire monolog but I'll just let this one go) I think they are way too big but remember this isn't for a dollhouse it's for a fridge magnet or desk sitter or pin or what ever she wants to use it for. so this would be considered playscale...enjoy:






I have some left over grapes so I think I'll make another platter and then put some cheese on it (I like cheese can't you tell...I'll make a nice American or Brie this time to challenge myself)

this was fun, after another horrid day at work I needed this

have a wonder night

Peas and Dove Chocolates
Marisa

4 comments:

  1. Cute Marisa, cheese would really fit on your next platter.

    Hugs
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una buena idea, quedaria genial como iman de cocina.
    Estoy deseando ver el nuevo plato de uvas y queso.
    Feliz fin de semana
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Ascension, I just made the new grapes:)

    ReplyDelete