Translate

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Wed (even though it's thurs)

Hi Kids

I've been super duper busy moving furniture at home and rearranging things so I haven't been able to do much in the way of crafts or doll making which is a bummer but don't fret Momma wont let you down I found a great place with tons of food tutorials for you

Im not sure if this is cool with blogger so I'll just post a link here food  now these are supposed to be for charms but if you are creative you can turn this little venture into food for your dollhouse.

Im going to try my hand at this tomorrow because we are getting 6 inches of snow so I'll be sure to post photos of my progress and if you don't like that food tutorial there are tons more to choose from :  tutorials

see you Friday


Audi 5000  :)


*yes, I've been watching old 90's movies again*

No comments:

Post a Comment