Translate

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Wed (well for me it is, Thank you Marlene!!)

Good Grief

We got hit by this last storm and some places had 11 inches I think we got just 5 and we may be in for more next week.  oh well

Guess what I got from Marlene!!



this is wonderful! I love it all and I have to say thank you so very much for it!  It really brightened my day
and gave me a lot of Ideas! 

Thank you for thinking of me!  and here I go crying again so I'm going to log off, it's been a wonderful day and it's only the Afternoon!  :)


Love
Marisa

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday Marisa! You got Royal Mail, the best things come from Royal Mail IMHO. I see a doll house in your future, let the fun begin. I love the new look of your blog :)

    HUGS
    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked your parcel, hope you enjoy the difference between British and American styles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you I love the new look too but I don't like the header so I went seaching for something cute, I like the clocks now

    thanks again Marlene, I really love everything..I can't stop reading the magazine LOL

    can you tell that I'm very very happy today?

    Love
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete