Translate

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Monday and Happy Birthday to me!!

Hi Guys


Today is my Birthday! actually it was yesterday but I hurt myself *sprained back muscles so I spent the day resting...well as much rest as a Beagle will let you get,... Bella wanted to go outside a lot and Ladie was hungry*  so what do I want for my Birthday??

More friends like you! 

and to Celebrate I'm going to have a give-away because I reached 50 subs!  what is this giveaway?

I wont say but it's going to be a good one

Happy Birthday to me

Love
Marisa

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! And congrats on 50 Followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for yesterday Marisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Marisa and congrats on 50 followers!

    HUGS
    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Marisa....and congratularion for your 50 followers!!!!
    a hug
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry for your back, I hope you are better now!
    In any case, Happy Birthday to you!
    ... and congrats on 50 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday...late...but heartfelt nonetheless! Hope you are healing quickly!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felicidades con retraso.
    Espero llegar a tiempo para tu sorteo-
    Enhorabuena por tus seguidores.
    Espero que te mejores muy pronto.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete