Translate

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Wed

Sorry no WIP pics yet ,

 My back is better but my shoulder is still hurting and I haven't felt like doing anything but I did do my research on Tron *why did I think this would be an easy sculpt?*
this is not my sculpt but this is a motorcycle made out of regular sculpty?!?!?!?! 
so.....this gives me an idea instead of just the sculpt I can make a motorcycle to go with it and then design my display (and I can use up that sculpty that I wont be using for my dolls... I still have a couple of boxes of it)

it's just a rough idea and I need to jump on my give away too so stay tuned for that (there are no rules I'll just go to my followers list, write down the names and then pick a winner...see..easy peasy)

so here's to a better week!

Marisa :)

10 comments:

  1. Have a Better week! getting old is a Bitch, it takes forever to heal :( Not that you are old hee hee, I am older.

    Hugs
    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, I hope you feel better soon :) You actually sculpted that? Amazing! And I was feeling sorry for myself having to sculpt a beetle chair, lol. This looks much harder! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon Marisa! Looking forward to seeing your Tron sculpt!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. No no Taravyonne I didn't do that, I am considering it while I'm on the mend.

    thanks for all the well wishes guys I appreciate it I'm feeling better today just in time to try and shovel more snow *I think I'll just pay the neighbor boy a few bucks to do it for me*

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog and amazind sculture! I invite you to participae in my litlle giveaway,best regards from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta como te ha quedado!!!
    Cuando puedas pondras otra foto para verla mejor?
    Espero que te recuperes pronto.
    Feliz fin de semana
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better real soon. Being laid up with a bad back is no fun It happened to me over Thanksgiving. Sculpting sounds like a great idea and I love your inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya tienes una seguidora más, te invito a visitarme,besos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you get to feeling better soon! Thanks for the follow I am following you now! I see you love dollhouses,,,,I never had one growning up so my little one has three, one for princesses, one for calico critters and one for Barbies.....living through her I know. So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Ladyjane and Shantygirl I feel better today, Hi Mulu I did visit you and your mini's are wonderful, Tink Id love to participate thank you and yes Ascension I will post photos of the sculpt :)

    thanks guys

    ReplyDelete