Translate

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Wed *even though it's Thur*

Good Grief ,

Where has the time gone!  I'm super dooper busy at work but I have drawn out my sculpt *Which looks like two stick men going at it

 I figure...all is well with the world cause I'm following the rules instead of the voices in my head that say: "You don't need no stinking rules" (say it like this: Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!!) and you'll sound just like the voices in my head"

 I've got this sketch and Im reading the blogs like I usually do ..guess what Brian did
http://briantsangart.blogspot.com/2011/01/mutant-now-called-prophantis-wip.html
He uses this program  called Zbrush to map out his sculpts!!  I actually drooled on my computer... but it costs about 700.00 *faints*  

Im so freaking jealous...I look at that and then I look at my stick men drawing...oh well ..at least I'm following the rules and I saved about $699.98 with the stick men

*sigh*

I'm going to be working on the sculpts this weekend and my Give Away is coming too so stay tuned

Love Marisa

4 comments:

  1. Gracías por tus comentaríos tan amables.Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure know how to save money hee hee. I can't wait to see all you have learned, now if I could only learn to follow the rules.

    Hugs
    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. we often have to follow the rules, although we have no desire !!... The program is very nice, but too expensive! see the positive side, Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel in Rome, without spending a penny! ha ha!
    mini hugs! Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post was too funny. I also can save that kind of money easily. Cockerina is so right!!! Michelangelo didnt spend a penny!!!

    ReplyDelete