Translate

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Geisha Forest Fae

I finished the hands last night, I went crazy trying to figure out what I wanted to do and I know they look a little big but I think they turned out ok, I pulled her out of the oven this morning and I liked what I saw so next comes the sanding and then the clothing/hair/paint..she should be finished in a few days ...totally finished ..*YeaaaaaY





and this photo is what I was talking about yesterday, this is was for the hands but it didn't work, the clay just wouldn't stick to it so...oh well I figured it out right?
thanks for watching and big hugs to everyone ,


Love
Marisa :)

10 comments:

  1. Muy dificil hacer personas. Tu lo conseguiras :)
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are working fast on this one. I can't wait to see her clothes, Memoirs of a Geisha is still one of my favorite books. Hope things are well with you Marisa.

    Victoria ((( HUGS )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clara, yea it's difficult to make people but I was using the wrong clay which made is even more difficult, like sculpting with bubble gum. but I muddled through..thanks for the kind words Hon.

    yea Victoria this one does seem to be coming along quickly I guess I'm a little more focused than I was on the last one, things are going well for me, I owe you an email *Hugs

    love ya
    Marisa

    p.s. I'll post pics of the fabric and design tonight

    ReplyDelete
  4. What interesting subject matter! I've never seen a Geisha fairy so should be interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seguro que te queda fantastica, estoy deseando verla terminada.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think hands are the hardest to do! It looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love clay. She looks like she will live up to her whimsical name. Cant wait to see her finished. mini blessings, L J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your doing a great job. Hands are the hardest to sculpt draw, sew lol. I look forward to seeing her all finished.

    Peace and Blessings
    Cheryl..Snatch JOY~!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marisa also for me it is difficult to model the hands!
    These days have you finished your doll? I hope I see it soon! :D
    Ciao!
    Rosaria :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello! Do not forget to send me, via email, pictures of your swap Christmas "!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete