Translate

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Big Mini Christmas Swap

OK.
 I don't know if I told you but I am participating in the International Christmas Mini Swap, the person that I have to send my items to is Sharon from Corgis in my Garden
http://corgisinmygarden.blogspot.com/2010/11/wildenblue-farm-journal.html
she has a funny blog and if you are hungry she just posted a great recipe just in time for TK (that's short for THANKSGIVING..Yeaaaa)  My blog should be renamed Beagles in my Bedroom because as soon as they get into the house that's where they run for some reason my bed just fascinates them and they want to jump on it

 so she will be getting a gift frm me

who will I be getting a gift from?  well from Angela of course she does wonderful minis and she will be sending me something wonderful http://iminikitdiangela.blogspot.com/  and she has a terrier *just like Eddy from Frasier* I love those dogs but we got beagles I've got  my girls are Ladie, Bella and Honey*  Richard has a boy dog named Scooter Jack who we just call Jack! 

so now that I've gone totally off track I would like to say hello to my new followers and tonight when I get home I'll figure out why my camera didn't download photos but I have a feeling it's something I did.

until later

Love
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment