Translate

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

The Witch is Back

Hey Guys,
it's been a while since I've had time to visit my blog, a lot has happened to me since last summer, my there have been a few funerals and a surprise birth (welcome Liam) I dont have a photo of him to show you but hes a very cute baby (everyone who has a baby says that but this time it's true) Ive been busy working my fingers to the bone (getting boney fingers)

I had some down time so I made this game of thrones chair (I actually made 3 one went to my Lead at work, I got laid off again so I gifted her one the other when to Big Mike at finders keepers now called the coocoo's nest Im a big deal in the creek *we say that BUT its really called Sugarcreekl* his Son put a monkey on it ...kids..gotta love em)  take a peek down below.

 this is how I made the swords while I was watching tv..Supernatural is ending this year and they've been showing all the episodes on TV since Ive been laid off I been catching up..Dean Winchester is such a bad boy....dont tell Rich







so this is what it looks like in the display case..I had to bent the card stock back and I didn't finish the back on two of them because no one was going to see the back, Rich complained and said I should so I did ...that's the one he took to Big Mike *can you see me roll my eyes thru the computer?*  I will see you next month

love
Marisa






2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back! Sadly I can't say the next thing aloud, this is too embarrassing, so please come closer *whisper*: I must confess I've never watched Game of Thrones... but as you can't escape the hype about it I know the characters and that throne so I can honestly say you've made a good job.

    I'm sorry to hear about your job situation and the other stuff… but at least there was a lovely new arrival.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks rather good for a DIY project!

    ReplyDelete