Translate

Thursday, August 22, 2013

And it's another Rainy day!

Good Morning Everyone
I finished the gender nuetural baby display and I even put a banner on it (cause now I'm officially a Bannergirl) if you want to make your own crib Flor has a tutorial (she made hers out of wood) I just adapted mine because I live in the country so here we go:



She was happy with it and totally surprised :) so even though I didn't want to do baby stuff it turned out ok I can move on to doing stuff I wanna do ..whoo Hoo

even though it's rainy lets all have a good time

Love
Marisa :)

 someone said it's never too early for Burt and Cocktails *actually it was jazz and cocktails*  ( we're dignified so we'll have pink ladies or shirley temples if you have to go back to work )

No comments:

Post a Comment