Translate

Monday, June 10, 2013

Raspberries!

Good Morning!

I know it's not Friday but we had the annual 50's fling this weekend so you must forgive me for not keeping my promise to post on Friday we just had to go and see  the Cars..eat the food..meet some relatives (Im related to practically everyone in town.. the buggy didnt travel too far down the road back in the day and still doesnt..the stories I could tell you..but I wont)

so on to the photos
 this is Claudette..she was waiting for me when I came home from the 50's fling..she's not too happy because I left her out all day
 and this is Honeybunny..she was outside with Claudette...she really doesnt like to have her photo taken..and below are the boxes I was working on...they need to be painted again but they're coming along
 and this is the store front...Im not happy with it..it's needs something but I dont know what..I'm going to have to google store fronts because Im just stuck as to what to do with this..any ideas?..paint colors?  help!?

so that's it for now the spring fling is over ..oh and now my car is fixed $150.00 for the bearing.
*Rich's Star Wars charactors cost me $155.00 (I bought them for his birthday..he's a collector and this guy at work was selling them because he is getting married..Raspberries!)..I could have kept my mouth shut and kept my 155.00 but oh no I had to get them..oh well..Raspberries!*

stay tuned as I figure out the store front and my boxes

have a great week

Raspberries!

Hugs
Marisa :)



13 comments:

  1. Helloi Marisa! I swear your posts are always a hoot and very original! I think that you have a couple of interesting possibilities with the boxes and It sounds like a good idea to do some research on the internet to find the shop front that you think could work. There are just too many choices out there don't you agree? I knew right away that your money for the bearing on your car was going to cost you. I had to have 2 replaced as apparently there are more than one set and that was over $500!!!! So count your lucky stars that you were able to get it fixed for only $150! There now, .... Don't you feel better! So glad that you enjoyed your 50's fling weekend.

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth
      Im lucky I got away with 150.00, apparently the cavaliers and cobalts have that issue and yea I enjoyed it :)

      Hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  2. Hello Marisa,
    That was funny...Raspberries!
    I hope the 2 little guys have forgiven you for letting them out and taking pictures.
    Cannot wait to see your progress.
    big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll work on it tonight...Its not like a have a time line but I really want to put something together for my friend at work.

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I will include a link to a store front that might inspire you...I showed my Dad this picture because I want him to build me a shop room box.
    http://www.dheminiscanada.com/en-ca/product-dolls-house.aspx?house=patisserie
    Maybe try going to other dollhouse online stores, look at the shops that they sell for some inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun!!! and Im sorry I missed our skyping session lets do it again soon ok?

    Love ya Beastie
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be great to have both a dog and a cat. Good luck with your further work. I look forward to seeing more.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so jealous of each other, if I pet one I have to pet the other and If I give a treat to one I have to give a treat to the other. they get along when they are alone and they're very loving but I have to vaccum everyday.

      Hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  7. Hi Marisa, first I want to say that your dog and cat are very cute! And I am eager to see how you will turn your boxes into shops. If you need some inspiration about shop-fronts, I can advise you to take a look at the blog "Travel to Siam" , there is a post with lots of shop-fronts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debe ser divertido formar parte de una familia de perro y gato jejeje
    Buena suerte con tu futuro trabajo.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your store front could use some signage, maybe? I know you don't have windows in or anything, but a few signs promoting what's inside, or make believe sales, would really make it look like a store.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Missy. Wonderful to hear you still have your beautiful critters (beagles rule, right?!). And Claudette is looking FAB. I miss hearing your daily stories. You are the hostess with the most-ess.
    Signed,
    (Remember, say my first and last name real fast as one word!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claudette and Honeybunny- great names! I can't believe you can leave them outside. We have coyotes and birds of prey galore here in Texas. I have to stand a foot away from Lizzie at all times. She's thinks it's very embarrassing while she does her business! LOL!
    The car show sounds like extreme fun. And I'm sure you'll figure out the storefront. Sometimes too many possibilities and ideas get overwhelming. Just put it aside for a couple of days and it will come to you.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete