Translate

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'm still here

Hey Ya'll

I lost the contest (as you all know cause it's been weeks now) but Im in good company and in all fairness it was my first roombox but it's time to move on since I cried and boo hooed about it... (not really...I went up agains some ride or die chicks..did you see what they did?..comon.) so here is my to do list

dollhouses =1 (it's from 1986 but it still counts and I dont have space for one now)
Vinette = a couple (ok 3...happy now)
roombox = 1 (I look at it everyday..still cant believe I finished it)
shadowbox = 0
container display = 4 (I gave one away and Rich has the others at his store..people say nice things about them..aren't they nice)

so it looks like I have to finish up a shadowbox and I have a few on my work table..sorry that I dont have photos but I'll show you Friday when Im off (my car has to go into the shop for a bearing? not sure what thats all about..oh and I fell down the stairs..forgot to tell you about that but I'm ok just a little sore (it wasnt like "War of the Rose's" I just took a shower ..ran upstairs and then slipped on my way down..lucky for me I was hanging on to the railing)




I didnt break anything but it still hurts..spent a lot of time on the couch with a heating pad on that one

so I'll see you Friday.

Love
Marisa


Here's a little something for the Girls who lost

20 comments:

  1. Hi Marisa! You always give me a good laugh--love your posts! Sorry about the contest and falling down the stairs (I wasn't laughing at those parts!). Hope you're all healed up soon. I'm looking forward to seeing your latest works! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you..Im feeling better..I can tell because I'm looking at my stash of things to do and Im getting motivated!

    See ya Friday

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Marisa,
    Sorry you didn't win the contest but that is not a reason to kill yourself by jumping down the stairs. Just kidding.
    I hope you're not in a lot of pain.
    Hugs Dorien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHAHA...you little stinker :) I feel better today but that first week OMG I never felt so much pain.

      see you Friday
      Hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  4. So sorry to hear about your accident - best wishes to you for a quick recovery. Otherwise - maybe this gives you time to work on you to-do-list... ;O) And don't worry about that contest... not winning doesn't mean yours wasn't good.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Birgit, I feel better now and Im still happy that I completed the project :)

      Hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  5. Now that it was the first time you attended, you've got a knowledge of how you must take things meadows on next year. "So back on the horse again". When you can.
    I whish you a good recovery.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...the devil is in the details right :)


      Im feeling better everyday
      Hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  6. I vote for you :) It sounds like you have some good projects planned.
    Love Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Marisa.
    Espero que todos esteis bien.
    Estoy deseando ver tus nuevos trabajos.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im feeling better, thank you :)

      Hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  8. Hello Marisa,
    I am happy you did not get more hrtu then you did. Take it easy and make sure all ehals well. Don't you worry about the contest, there will be more! I cannot weait to see your next artwork.
    Big hug,
    Giac
    N.B. I Love the war of the roses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, of course I was a big fan Cathleen and Michael they made a believeable couple

      Delete
  9. Hey honey don't sweat the not winning at least you entered, I am a big ole coward I have kits but no guts ;P

    Gotta be in it to win it!!

    Heal up soon and get your but back on the mini horse *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im back on the horse :) I have to work today but Im off tomorrow and its going to rain so ...yea..more mini making :)

      Delete
  10. HI Marisa! There are always going to be ups and downs, both in REAL Life as well in our Mini One. I am sorry that you had to experience them so close together! You are so fortunate that the accident wasn't more serious than it was. Stairs are really treacherous and with wet feet......!?
    Count your blessings, my girl! You mean a lot to me and so many others so slow it down and regroup and as Wyrna says you now have some solid knowledge about what to do for next year or whatever other event you decide to enter from here on. Stay focused.

    elizabeth

    by the way, The Van Halen video seems just so typical of you! Nothing will hold you back Marisa and one day you could be soaring high above us all just keep on reaching for that brass ring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gee I hope so :) thank you Elizabeth for your kind words :)

      Hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  11. I'm working on minis today if you want to skype/work on minis together. Email me and tell me what time if you're interested.
    XX
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete