Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

And away We go!

I finished my Roombox! it even has a roof..it's a shanty but I might add a few more things too it, it needs lights but I dont know how to do that so I'll add that later













it took a while to finish is and I was sick with the flu while I was workign on it but it's all put together and done just in time for the contest I have to admit that the outside of the box isn't finished, I wanted to add to it and make a modern roombox to go on the side but that might make it too big..and the chair will have to be repainted....I dont like that color and I didn't like the yellow so brown it is.

Rich wants me to put a few fishing poles and deer antlers in it so he can display it at the shop, I might do that and just let him have it. 
 I cant believe I finally finished this..thanks for allowing me to join in the contest and good luck to everyone

Hugs
Marisa :)

now on to the happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment