Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Im rushing to the finish line

Hi guys
Im working on my roombox and I finished up the spring projects (a bit late for spring but thats how it is when real life gets in the way..mybad player..and yes Ive been watching Tyler Perry movies we have a talk like Medea day and I can not do it..how in the world can you say Hello like that? I guess you have to be from the south..when I try I sound like a wounded animal..but moving on)

I finished these,..you were supposed to do just one but I did three..one of them didnt turn out too hot..it leaned over..I might have to break it apart and try again but here ya go







I took them outside for a clear shot the first one is inside the second is outside..but you can tell that, I think they turned out well I didnt put a stove pipe on the stoves because I couldnt get it to work in the bottle and everything is hand made by me..Im so happy but now it's time ti finish up the roombox ..this is the last week and it needs to be finished up too..wish me luck
 
how about song to carry us out..
 
see you later
Marisa :)
 
 

16 comments:

  1. What a clever idea, making scenes in these empty cleaning stuff plastic containers. I love the purple one, with the side by side washing machine and dryer, best. Great work!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the side by side is my favorite too, thank you for the compliment :)

      Hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  2. Hi Marisa! Looks like these were really fun projects! The blue one with the stove and broom really speaks to me. Awesome! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad you like it, I thought it might be missing something but I think in this case less is more so I'll leave it alone.

      xoxo
      Marisa :)

      Delete
  3. Marisa is so fun and creative an idea, it should be use in a promotional purposes. Well made.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats a great idea ;)

      Hugs
      Marisa :)

      Delete
  4. Good lucky honey, awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I need all the good luck I can get!

      Delete
  5. I love it when people build scenes in things like these plastic containers or a can or something. Very creative and fun to look at. My favorite is the purple at the last shots =)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're so cool! They are really nicely done. All with fantastic complimentary colors. I can't tell which one you say didn't turn out well. They all look so great. Good luck!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was the first one,..the machine is leaning a little and thank you for being so kind :)

      Delete
  7. Hola Marisa
    Unas grandes ideas, ademas de muy originales!!!
    Un gran trabajo, enhorabuena!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you, I can't say they are original because I got the idea from pintrest but I do like how they turned out :)

      Hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  8. I love these, the blue one with the stove and broom might be my favorite, I think its the bright colors and checkered wall that just pops!!! I admire your creativity. I know you said it wasn't your idea, but you made it your own and did a wonderful job!!!
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW these rooms in a bottle are great!!!!

    ReplyDelete