Translate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday is Election day

Good Morning

It's Election day and I wanted to show you what I've been working on lately, I did finish the one vignette and I was so excited that I had to make a few more bookcases
this is my first test table..it's a little wonky but for a test table..it'll do :)

 these are the tables that I started on but I need to figure out a better way to add the legs to the table top, when I went back to the tutorial I saw that she used square beads but I dont have any of them but I do have round beads so I'll try that and see how it turns out

so that's what I've been up too, I really wanted to make more cabinets because I love how these turned out(of course they aren't finished because I have to add the trim)


so that's what is happening around here

I've got to finished up my roombox

Love
Marisa

10 comments:

  1. Lovely work Marissa! Your table looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marisa,
    I can't wait to see it all done. The bookcases are looking great as is the table! Keep up the great work.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa, te han quedado muy bien. Deseo verlo acabado. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you, I find its so much easier to make multiples at once! You can cut the same pieces several times without having to remeasure! Can't wait to see what you do with these! -ara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! I know how it is to get carried away and make several at once. The bookcases are lovely.

    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy :) I can't wait to see what you put on them, they would be great for a bake shop too.

    Big Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi guys, thanks for the posts and yea they would make a nice bake shop wouldn't they

    we'll shall see

    Love
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que maravilla de estanterias, estas haciendo un fantastico trabajo.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a very productive Election Day, Marisa! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shelving is fantastic. I have issues with the legs when I build tables. It's so hard to get them all even. But the table you made looks wonderful. It's a great design.
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete