Translate

Thursday, October 25, 2012

My First Halloween Vignette

Good Morning

I finished my first  Vignette and I wanted to share it with you, Remember that horrible cabinet..I didn't follow the directions so it turned out ..not so great



well I fixed it up ...in hindsight..I could have put pots and pans behind the skelly







I just wanted to change the theme and make it my own..I added my mini Halloween cake, a plate full of spices, a rolling pin..(I make food..why not make it reflect what I do)  the next one will be better (oh yea there will be a next one..Im totally hooked on these vignettes)


thanks for watching and for the helpful support, you guys rock


Happy Halloween

Love
Marisa :)

14 comments:

  1. Hello Marisa,
    I think it looks awsome. It's halloween and fun! The furniture was just right for this vignette. It had that haiunted house look. I'm glad you enjoyed making it, mainly because now we'll get to see more.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm on to my next one :)

      Hug
      Marisa :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! I can see how making vignettes would be addicting :)

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yea, I'm hooked...this is my new drug :)


      Hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  3. I love it! I think my favorite part is the skelly's hat- but the cake is pretty awesome too. Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you

      I really dont like the books at the back but I was rushed for time next one will be better

      Happy Halloween
      Love
      Marisa

      Delete
  4. Looks fantastic!! I love the touch of papers scattered on the floor. I haven't tried any vignettes... they look fun! -Ara

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny and cute! Great job, Marisa! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your vignettes! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im working on a new one, I just have to figure out the angles :)

      Love
      Marisa

      Delete
  6. This scene is so much fun - I really hope you'll make many more of this stuff. I especially like the outfit of the skeleton... eh... I mean Chèf de cuisine... ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe..thanks Birgit, the Chef likes his new home ..the new owner is a special friend of mine from work she loves it and him.

      I did a good thing and I feel good inside making someone else happy


      Love
      Marisa

      Delete
  7. Has hecho una fantastica escena para Halloween, ademas de muy divertida.
    Estoy deseando ver tus nuevas escenas.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete