Translate

Monday, September 24, 2012

Another Happy Monday

Hi Guys
I've been busy with real life lately, Mom had a stint put in her heart but she's doing better and I got to enter my turkey into the contest.

  a few people entered full course meals WTF are they doing entering full course dinners I think all the entries are great,  Im tempted to do one more entry but after all I've been through this month I'm beat.  throwing my back out and then having to run to the hospital..I'm done

what I did do was make some pot and pans, it was all I could do to cut them out and then spray paint them  *everytime I moved I almost screamed from the back pain* .  I also made some plates but I'll show them next time.

Im feeling better and my back isn't hurting as much so I should be able to get back to work soon, I'm sitting up and on the computer :)   yeaaaaah


see ya later


Love
Marisa

11 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better, Marisa! Your mini pots and pans look fantastic! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pots and pans :) Healing prayers to your Mom, careful with your back.

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marisa,
    I'm sorry your not 100% better yet. Back pain is the worst! I'm glad your mom is doing well, please give her, and yourself, a great big get well hug! The pans look great! I admire miniaturists who can make realistic and well done accessories.
    Take care of yourself, and take it easy.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Marisa
    Espero que te recuperes pronto.
    Me alegro que tu mama se encuentre mejor.
    Que fantastico trabajo, te han quedado absolutamente reales, enhorabuena!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys, every day it gets a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you and your Mum are feeling better soon.
    It is a small miracle that you still found time to make these mini's, with such a hectic agenda.
    Your pans look great, looking forward to seeing the plates too!
    Hugs,
    Gee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qué bonito menaje de cocina; las cacerolas, sartenes, ollas son muy boinitas. Gracias por seguirme, yo también lo hago. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marisa, I'm glad to here that you are feeling a liitle better:)
    Your pans look fantastic, take care !

    Hugs Mieke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you are feeling better I hope you make a full recovery soon also your Mom. Your pots and pans are wonderful. Fantastic job.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marisa,
    Your pots and pans are astonishingly lifelike! I still have the hot dogs and french fries magnet you made for me on my refrigerator! So glad to hear your back is on the mend, and that your mom's heart "boo boo" has been fixed. Hang in there, Missy.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you!

      Im so happy to see you I hope things are going well with you too :)

      kitty hugs
      Love
      Marisa

      Delete