Translate

Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Monday

I've been playing with scale lately and I wanted to share with you what I've done...it's not much but it's a big deal to me cause it's cute, take a look:






I made Mini Cinni Bons!!!   they need to be glued down but I want to paint the plate and make it look pretty  this is my first Mini Food and it's soooo cute!.(.well in scale I mean.Ive been working in play scale so long I really needed to do this)  then I made Fish and Chips I think I did a better job than I did before the color came out better and it's textured to look like fried food which was very hard but it's play scale I'm going to try and do a mini of that too on mini paper with mini fries   :)

Im so happy guys this was so much fun

so until tomorrow have a wonderful evening

Love
Marisa :)


PS the little cabinet came from my friend Victoria who believed in me when I didn't believe in my self..thank you Victoria you're a wonderful friend :)

8 comments:

  1. I Believe in you Friend! You are really getting good Marisa, your Cinni Bons and fish and chips look great.

    Hugs
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so cute! Great job!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisa you did a wonderful job. Your making me hungry lol
    Have a Great Day
    Peace and Blessings
    Cheryl..Snatch JOY~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estas haciendo un buen trabajo, has conseguido el color que buscabas, enhorabuena.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete