Translate

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Wed..or WIP Wed..take your pick :)

Hi Guys

I made more fried food last night and I made some regular stuff too but it wasn't anything I hadn't made before so I'll spare you the details ...On to the fun stuff I made....:





Yes I made a Chicken Leg and Fries...Im happy with this but I think I want to add a wing to the next one I make cause this looks sort of bare with just a drumstick so that's all for now, I promised you chicken and that's what you got..Chicken  :) Im going to make more so go ahead and give me your honest opinon.

this was fun and a little strange because I could see it in my head and it came out of my fingers..I wonder if that makes sense to anyone..cause it's really weird to me I never thought I would be able to do this plus it's fun and I have two more boxes of sculpty to go

all that stuff I made for the cancer walk and I still have two full boxes of sculpty (actually 2 1/2)...  oh well

Ive got some things to do so I'll see you later and Hello to my new followers thanks for looking

Love
Marisa :)




4 comments:

  1. Has hecho un buen trabajo, me encanta.
    Ahora a hacer el pollo entero jejeje
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marisa!!! I don't know how y'all do it, my eyes bother me after just afew minutes of working on little thing, and you do this as all the time????WOW!!
    Blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, thank you guys for the wonderful comments. my eyes do bother me so I'm getting new glasses this week

    Love
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete