Translate

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I finally understand Gloria Gayner

I remember shaking my groove thang to Ms GG back in the 70's and I never really understood what the heck she was talking about.  those were the good ole days of platform shoes, tube tops and hip hugger jeans. *isn't it amazing what pops into your brain*

so moving on, this is my Geisha that I'am working on but I'm having trouble with the hands.  she is a forest fae from Japan *yes I've been watching Japanese Anime, they have a lot of fairy tale lore thats very interesting*   so this is where I am and I've got to do some work on the arms *remember I didn't watch it and one of the arms got a little dark, go figure*


hummm...ok something happened and the photos have not shown up so I'll be posting them tonight

stay tuned

Love
Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment