Translate

Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Friday

We are gathering money for "Sponsor a Pet"  for the local newspaper.  "XXX" and "YYY" thought it would be a good idea if we gathered money every month and sent it in. 

fast foreward two years and I am the one gathering the money and sending it in.  funny story about how that happened and guilt is the reason I continue to do it *anyone else tramatized by Lady and Tramp..another Disney favorite of mine*

 so I'm here gathering up money ,  on the bright side I got this great ribbon that Im going to use for something.

welcome to my new followers, thank you so much for your interest in my little blog and I promise I'll have WIP updates tomorrow, if I pick up a Pizza Mr Grumpy wont bother me for a few hours so I'll be able to finish the display stand/tail and maybe first coat of paint?

Progress not perfection right

aren't you glad its Friday

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment