Translate

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Friday Everyone (even though it's Sunday)

I was going to post on Friday but I was busy making this fabulous sofa for my Fae (that I should have been working on but I needed a setting for it so I made the sofa and I'll be making a chair soon) 


if you are interested in how I did it I got the Idea from this website, it's for doll house furniture but you can make it any scale you wish if you need something for your dolls or doll house, shadow box, display..ect

here is the website  *you know me always sharing my finds and giving props to great tutorials*



she's got tons of great ideas so if you want to get your creative juices flowing, go for a gander!
there are also some great downloads for news papers, books and comics if you need a few props for your fairys/ mermaids/sets ect.

well I'll post more photos when it's completely done, I know the pattern is a bit big but I can paint it and it will need legs, basicly I just wanted to see if I could do it and guess what..I did it. yours might turn out a bit better than mine, I was busy cooking and taking care of my family while I was making this so it's a bit rushed but I still like it.

well thats all for now and welcome my new followers, thanks for looking.

Have a Happy Monday

Marisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment