Translate

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quick update!!

I baked the dolls yesterday but I had to run out of the house because it was 102 here! the dogs and I were dying from the humity, poor Bella collapsed on the floor with her tongue out so I threw her in the sink and gave her a much needed bath.

I took them out this morning and they look pretty good! I need to sand them down and probably put more clay on the mermaid, I found some ruby chips for eye for her *it's amazing the stuff you find lying around the house* Her tail needs to be finished and then some ears and back into the oven she goes!

the other fae will need sanding, I can't get over how clear the eyes are and thats one heck of a jaw it's got on it.

I'll post photos later, it's just too hot to work upstairs right now

Now I see why dollmakers take off during the summer! you'd get heat stroke messing around with a hot oven and it's 100 outside! talk about cat on a hot tin roof

who's got the lemonaid?

Marisa the cat!

*get it, little play on words there with cat on a hot tin roof?.... get it now?.....no? ok*

No comments:

Post a Comment