Translate

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Time certainly does fly

Hi Guys,
Lilly is finally free of heart worms, her last test came back negative so we are in the clear
she is losing the weight but she still thinks shes a skinny dog. like her Mom.
so while I was stressing over her and the heart worms I worked on my old trailers
 as you can see I changed the color on one and made it a beach theme with pink accessories
 





 the Second one I left the color as it was and changed it to a fortune tellers caravan. it was a challenge to change it up a bit but I think I did ok with it.



.
I like how they turned out and I stole the old pot belly stove from the roombox that I plan on redoing into something else. they kept me busy while I was busy stressing out over Lilly.  I tell her that I love her everyday. she fills the hole in my heart that was there when Lady and Honey passed away. I've had such bad luck with Animals

moving on..Im working on my detergent bottles this time and Im moving back into the family room upstairs. it's a big mess with barbies and kens and gi joes all over the place.

till next time

Love
Marisa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment