Translate

Monday, November 14, 2016

I drive by her house with my radio turned up loud

Hi, Guys, 
yea I have to admit that it's me driving by this womans house who was mean to me. I was going a way I hadn't gone before because of road work and who did I see in the yard...HER!! so now that I know where she lives I drive by in the morning on my way to work blaring my radio but I dont do it everyday..that would be mean :) 

 I bought this Elsa doll a few weeks ago and she had black marker all over her face and orange marker around her hair line and on her ears.  I went on line to see what I could do about it and this one post said to use peroxide pimple cream..but it was for ink pen stains!  I figure what did I have to loose I got her for less than $0.50 in a bag of three dolls (I said I wasn't going to buy anymore but for $.50 I couldnt pass it up)  

 I found this clearasil in the bathroom behind the other stuff we had in there and I gave it a shot..it took a week of leaving her in the sun but her face is clear and the stains are gone (or less noticable..I can still see a slight discoloration but it's not bad)  so thats my tip of the day. 

and below are the finished G. I. Joe scenes I made a wrecked building and a pier check them out




 I also picked up a scooter but it's too big for the Joes, but it fits a modern Holly Hobby doll and I have a Lizzie doll from Tinkerbell that can sit on it with the Holly Hobby Doll..I just had to make the seat for them to sit on
so that's what Ive been up too..Im going to work on my trailers next. they need to be finished up

TTYL

Love
Marisa

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I have some marked dolls that will get this treatment.
    I hope your lady friend (not) and you like the same music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she probably does, I live in the country so country music is popular here, I lucked out one time and "White Liar" was playing on the radio..she got an earful that day.

      Hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  2. You crack me up Marisa!!! :D
    But what a great tip about using the Clearasil! I remember using that stuff when I was in grade 8 although I don't remember it doing a thing for my pimples yet now you say that it does wonders for felt pen removal!?!
    Don't you just LOVE stuff that multi-tasks?
    GO JOE!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love doing a lot of things at once, but if you find a small doll that's been written on benzoil peroxide will take care if it :)

      a real American hero
      Marisa :)

      Delete
  3. Well, I've just read a headline about red being the new blonde... I guess the former owner of this Elsa believed in this... ;O) Good to hear you managed to help your new doll out - and I see that your place turns into GI Joe's paradise...

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive got one more building to do so I'll do a small tutorial..I love youtube

      hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  4. Smart tip, Clearasil to remove marker on dolls. Who'd have thought.
    Will you be creating a whole scene with the pier and the wrecked cabin?
    As for driving by with the radio up high.... *snicker* Sounds like something I would do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, I've got the dolls ready but I have one more room to finish up...I'll post that later when I get started..Lilly goes to the vet today for her overnight stay and Im pretty broken up today..maybe this will take my mind off her.


      hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  5. Hi Marisa! Great tip on the doll! Who knew! The GI Joe scene is perfect. Hope Lilly is doing great. Happy Thanksgiving!
    big hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's doing ok but I panic when she starts to pant a little bit..we have two more months of this before she's out of the woods and you're welcome for the tip. :)

      Hugs
      marisa

      Delete
  6. Is your email still the same? I tried sending you a happy Thanksgiving email but it wouldn't send. Love a long lost beastie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey You, Happy Thanksgiving and yes it's the same Balticstein@aol.com I hope that's the one you have. I hope your holiday was grand.

      Beastie Hugs
      Marisa :)

      Delete