Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

No more Emo Chicks

Hi Guys
I hope everyone had a great weekend, it was super hot here so I worked in the kitchen on the table..no doggies were in the house because Rich was BBQ'ing of course they go where the food is..wouldnt you? ( I used to make meals that youd find in Better Homes and Gardens but ..He wont eat it..simple food like Chili or Pizza or Chinese Take out... he'll gobble down so I dont cook much anymore..he's ruined me *or spoiled me..take your pick*)  moving on I finish the boxes..Im going to do another set because I like how these turned out ..take a peek:

ignore the pizza on the stove..that's from Rich he was hungry





 as you can see my favorite is the white cabinet not the black one but they're both ok next time I'll do a chair rail or plate rail to break up the white..when it comes to mini's more is more..at least I think so

 after I finished them I remembered that someone did a tutorial on painting pictures with acrylic paint to make them look like they were painted by hand..silly me I couldnt find it...Im putting these in the living room ( Rich took his knives and hunting decorations down to the cabin *thank god* so I have a bare spot I need to fill)

so that's it for now Have a wonderful day

Love Marisa

PS No more punk..it's ok to dress Emo/Goth/punk if you are 15..if you do it at 50 it frightens people


for you Goddess's out there   how about a little worship  from a mortal man to brighten your day :)





25 comments:

  1. Your rooms are beautiful. I love the eagle.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your boxes turned out, Marisa. They're really small and cute. I'd enjoy working on a small project like that. I'll have to keep my eye out for some good boxes. ;-) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'll find them in the darnest places mine are what my tablet arrived in and I noticed they were the right size for a small display.

      good luck (finding boxes) and thank you for the compliment

      Hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  3. I really like your room boxes. I love small scenes and the black is my favorite.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you like it. :)

      Hugs
      Marisa

      Delete
  4. Hush... I just heard a cry for more boxes... many more boxes... ;O) They turned out so lovely, you really should do some more!

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, I have two more that I found :)

      Delete
  5. Very nice...I like the white cabinet also. IndyPoppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your posts, Marisa! You always crack me up. I really like your little boxes, too. I might have to borrow that idea --I've been plagiarizing you a lot, lately...speaking of which --I think maybe it was me who recommended painting over your images with acrylic gel medium? I stole --err, 'borrowed' the idea from Ray Whitlege, who passed it on to me, so I can't exactly claim it was my own idea. Whatevs. Tell Rich not to get pizza sauce on your fab minis.

    XOXO,
    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG it was you! I knew I had saw it somewhere and I couldnt remember where (sorry I've gotten old and senile) I'll remind Rich to keep his pizza's away from my mini's

      Mini Hugs and Kisses :)
      Marisa

      Delete
  7. Neat room boxes. ^_^

    And I think you might be right about the, "More is more", thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful room boxes, Marisa. I think small scenes can be good for showing favorite miniatures.
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and they look cute in my living room :) that's a good thing

      Hugs
      Marisa :)

      Delete
  9. Hello Marisa,
    What a lovely roombox. You always choose the perfect accessories! The Eagle is wonderful.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Marisa :)
    Nice pair of roomboxes I think! The white is also my favourite, but the black one is cute too. They work well as a pair :)
    Evaria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que preciosas escenas, me encantan esas aves.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and unlike in full scale where less is more, miniatures deffinately call for more, more, more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this idea, I should try a little room like this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! You're so funny! :D I love your little boxes. It is such a neat project.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Marisa! Your 2 little slices of heaven turned out so well! I like both the black and the white. I love the eagle on the black dresser. Nicely done! Congratulations on getting them completed during your heat wave. Are you going to electrify them? That would make them lovely night lights in your living room, don't ya think! Also thanks for Roy Orbison, you sure know how to choose the video finale! Great choice!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete