Translate

Monday, June 24, 2013

No more Emo Chicks

Hi Guys
I hope everyone had a great weekend, it was super hot here so I worked in the kitchen on the table..no doggies were in the house because Rich was BBQ'ing of course they go where the food is..wouldnt you? ( I used to make meals that youd find in Better Homes and Gardens but ..He wont eat it..simple food like Chili or Pizza or Chinese Take out... he'll gobble down so I dont cook much anymore..he's ruined me *or spoiled me..take your pick*)  moving on I finish the boxes..Im going to do another set because I like how these turned out ..take a peek:

ignore the pizza on the stove..that's from Rich he was hungry





 as you can see my favorite is the white cabinet not the black one but they're both ok next time I'll do a chair rail or plate rail to break up the white..when it comes to mini's more is more..at least I think so

 after I finished them I remembered that someone did a tutorial on painting pictures with acrylic paint to make them look like they were painted by hand..silly me I couldnt find it...Im putting these in the living room ( Rich took his knives and hunting decorations down to the cabin *thank god* so I have a bare spot I need to fill)

so that's it for now Have a wonderful day

Love Marisa

PS No more punk..it's ok to dress Emo/Goth/punk if you are 15..if you do it at 50 it frightens people


for you Goddess's out there   how about a little worship  from a mortal man to brighten your day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment