Translate

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Seafood Wed

Hi Everyone
while I wait for Richard I made some seafood, I can't eat it because I'm allegic to shellfish (I break out in a rash and get hives...not a pretty site) and I don't like it when I see people cook lobster they put them in a boiling pot while they are alive so I didn't make mine red I made it look like they were just caught and of course they're playscale...Im going to make them smaller now that I know how:






oh and I made little Oysters too they're so cute and tiny and they're going to get smaller when I make them in mini  that black pot you see is a coffee pod that I painted black I don't know the name of the cookware (remember I can't eat seafood) 

hopefully Richard will get me back on track with the boat but until then I'm going to finish up a few food projects


Have a wonderful night

Love
Marisa :)

9 comments:

  1. Hello Marisa,
    Great seafood. You did a great job and I can't wait to see your artwork in smaller scale. The oystyers are just lovely.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Giac :) I'll get around to it soon I really should make 3 or 4 at the same time.

    Hugs back
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marisa, I love "seafood", but I do not have the courage to cook live lobster ... LOL .... Congratulations on the job and kisses in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sea food looks fantastic. I love the oysters. Wonderful work.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un fantastico trabajo!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these little critters, Marisa! I can hear the waves now. But, unfortunately that isn't sand beneath my feet, just kitty litter that my kitties track through the house!
    Love ya,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Marisa, I was raised with seafood in my blood. It all looks yummy. The oysters are so cute!
    Many hugs and kisses, conny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marisa, thank you for your friendly words, I find you seafood looks soooooo yummy, I#m sorry to hear that you can not eat it.

    Hugs Mieke xxx

    ReplyDelete