Translate

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Sunday :)

Good Afternoon Guys,

I filled the box but it's not anything that you havn't seen before, I did try something new with my cheetos, I've discovered the joy of sand and gloss (you can discover it too on youtube, there is a how to vid on how to make snowcones, that's where I got the idea from)  














I love my Madelines, this is the first time I've made them..Ive always been a bit of a cookie monster they're my favorite desert.  you can see how crunchy my cheetos look..thats a first isn't it..so thats it for today Im going to work on my roombox now. 


Have a wonderful Week

Love
Marisa



6 comments:

  1. I am dying of curiosity here....when do I get to see the room box???

    Happy Sunday to you :)

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it, so tiny, so realistic!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marisa,
    your work is FANTASTIC! I love it! everything looks real. I am VERY impressed by your talent...and I'm sure your roombox is going to be terrific.
    Keep up the great, GREAT work!
    Hugs,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. alright, I'll show my roombox this week, like Yoda says do or don't do ..there is no try

    thanks for the kind words guys I really appreciate your support :)

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool stuff, Marisa! I'm afraid my thumbs are just too big to make anything so teeny-tiny.

    ReplyDelete