Translate

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursdays Child...made her first Charm

Happy Thursday Everyone

I've been busy with work and doing things around the house...(not really I've been a lazy bum because it's been so darn hot)  but I made my first Ice Cream Charm to keep busy..I dunno where I found the link but the tutorial used an old bottle cap from a water bottle..I guess you can use any top from any bottle  as long as it isn't too big, Charms are really in right now and if you watched the movie "Sucker Punch" they all had charms on their weapons (but most people just put them on their phones or Key Chains..ect) ..Here it is:




I think I nailed the Strawberry,I used pretty colors and glitter.(guess I channeled my inner child),this was so much fun that  Im def going to make another one or ten, I hope you like it I think my next project is going to be ....well you'll just have to come back and look.

Have a wonderful night

Love
Marisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment