Translate

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursdays Child

Happy Thursday Everyone, I was a little busy this week and it's been hot as blue blazes here so I've been taking it easy but my friend asked me if I could make a cake for her sister in law because she had seen the cute Pink Cake I made for her when she was going through Chemo.(.of course I said Yes..sucker that I am) and  it had to be done in one day because she's leaving on Sunday which means I have to bring it in Tomorrow..(.the fun just never stops) so here it is..I did my  best and  its chocolately (is that a word?)





I did make a cup of chocolate to go with it, probably should have gone with milk but what ever, It looks like more of a Tort than a cake but it's chocolate..who doesn't love that, there are berrys on top too and it's sitting on a foil plate

I hope she likes it cause Im beat, never rush a woman to create..it always ends badly


have a wonderful night

Love
Marisa :)


PS I got the Idea for the cup from Victoria, she makes bottles and I was tired of making mugs to I used a lid from an ink pen..very clever huh. :)

PSS Hey Victoria when are we going to get the another  vampire/witch/werewolf story?  I wonder if that snake soup is ready?

4 comments:

  1. Your cake looks Fantastic! Soon on the story, I need to dress my vampire :)

    Hugs
    Victoria

    PS I did order a spooky wedding cake for Hattie's wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo hooo!! can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te ha quedado muy real...delicioso!!!
    Me encanta el trabajo que has hecho
    Feliz fin de semana
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks so good I'm salivating looking at it. Now I need chocolate cake badly! It looks so good. You really do awesome food.
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete