Translate

Saturday, April 30, 2011

One Horn of Pleanty

Good Morning,

I had a busy morning trying to fix a mistake that I made, (guess I should explain a bit, I was tired and thought I could just throw something together and it would be ok, well I messed up, got disguest threw the grapes in the box and said the h*ll with it..then I remembered this tutorial how to make a picnic basket and it hit me!?!?!? I could turn it into a horn basket,  I grabbed some string , card stock. and got to work)

here we go:




I looked at pictures on the internet and some horns were straight up , some were to the side so I made mine going toward the side,  the others had different fruits  my friend wanted grapes so thats what she got, grapes 

I'm done, no more grapes for a while this was a learning experience , I hope she likes it cause I wont be making anymore grapes for a very long time!!


Jam on

Marisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment