Translate

Friday, March 25, 2011

Junk Food Anyone?

Good Morning Blogging Friends!



I made some potato chips and some chocolate chip cookies ,I couldn't get the chocolate chips right so I used my acrylic paint and an opened paper clip to make them, I think they turned out ok.


 I  also made platters on Weds and painted them cool 70's colors cause that's going to be my theme a  70's  bakery.  *that's just a little chalk dust I was experimenting with chalk to see if I could make some cool designs.

what will I make tonight?  I dunno yet but I'm having loads of fun...this is almost criminal!

Love
Marisa



PS  check your clay before you buy it, Patcatans saw me coming...I couldn't figure out why the regular sculpty I bought was rock hard...well it was a batch from 2007!!!  I crumbled it all apart and put it in a contain with mineral oil but I really shouldn't have to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment