Translate

Monday, October 18, 2010

Lorelei's base

so this is the finished project, this was 6 months of a wicked learning curve for me but she's finally finished


 she isn't standing straight up and the fish I found to go with her isn't attached yet  

but she's done , I've got a place for her in the study. 

 I'm very very happy and I did learn a lot but now I have to move on to the next sculpt

I'm just so proud of myself I finally did it

Whooo Hooo

Marisa

thanks to http://darksquirrelminiatures.blogspot.com/ for the seashells

7 comments:

  1. Puedes estar orgullosa, te ha quedado preciosa.
    La escenita es muy bonita, enhorabuena ha valido la pena los 6 meses que has tardado.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! I wish I had the nerves to try sculpting. Have a Wonderful evening
    Peace and Blessings
    Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She turned out Beautiful! I love her flowing green hair. I got your card and movies today, Thank you so much! Are you ready for the werewolf yet? I hope things are well for you.

    Hugs
    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnk you guys :)

    Im so freaking happy right now it's not funny!

    Love
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Marisa, keep it up dear lady. Some days you might feel like pinching their little heads off,(least I do LOL) and others seem to just flow. You're doing great!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marisa,I like your mairmaid so much,mini regards from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very beautiful!!!
    hugs
    Rosaria :)

    ReplyDelete