Sunday, July 25, 2010

ok, this is the finished product but please remember that I broke her, I need to brush up on my painting tutorials and I am going to totally redo her (thanks to the wonders of polymer clay nothing is really set in stone)

you can see where I burned her (I've learned to cover your work because it will burn) I have to totally adjust her arms and fix that horrible tail
on ward and up ward
at least I did learn from it and that part at the bottom can be filled with foil, then wrapped with clay and baked again (this time I will cover it so it wont burn)
more photos later

No comments:

Post a Comment