Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day :)

Good Morning,

I finished the Valentines day display....I should have just done a cake/pie display instead of cookies  but my boston creme pie turned out ok..here is my inspiration

and this is the display with the creme pie..my frosted cookies did not come out like I expected..



 I rushed it....but the person I made it for loved it.. so I guess that's all that matters..I'll do better next time

until then have a wonderful day..I need a little pick me up



Love and Hugs
Marisa :)

P.S. I forgot to mention the mini bass..it was a christmas ornament that I covered with gesso  and painted but neglected to string..just tsk tsk me..I deserve it :)  

16 comments:

  1. Hi Marisa, Cake Yummi! Display on table FAb! Youtube pick me up YES YES YES! Mini bass Fabou! Happy V-Day! gr. AM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you AC :) I like him too that boy can really ..well you know :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Marisa, you made a mouth-watering display! Bye Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out great hon ;)and the goodies look yummy !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jane, she liked it and thats all that mattered..her husband passed away last year and I wanted to do something special for her. :)

      Delete
  4. For some reason I do not get your updates, it is rather a shame. I see you've made a lot of exciting things. Right from skeleton to skeleton with red dress on. Your cake is been so fine. I'm pretty crazy about your dog and I have been playing with it.
    Good Valentine `s day to you. .

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you wyrna, that dog is addictive and fun to play with. Im sorry you dont get my updates I really like your blog

      hugs back
      Marisa

      Delete
  5. Boston Cream Pie...I miss sugar...looks yummy....you are a sweetie for making it for your friend.
    Xoxo
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your display is great. I love your cake its wonderful.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Boston cream pie looks so realistic and tasty! Great job! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't even notice that the bass wasn't strung, and now I am craving a Bostong Cream Pie, yummy! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A mi me parece perfecta, se ve deliciosa.
    Espero que hayas disfrutado del dia de San Valentin.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mini Boston Creme Pie looks good enough to eat! The bass is a nice accent to the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! Yum! Your cookies are great! They look like real homemade cookies straight out of the oven. It's precious! I love the entire display.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete