Translate

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Tuesday, I've been away

Hi guys

I've been away so long, I was sick then I fell down and fractured a few things, I've gotten back on my feet again.  I don't care too much for the new changes to blogville but what can you do..roll with it I guess

so here are the winners:

Maria Ireland

Felma

Indy Poppy

please send me your address so that I can send you my give away items and I'm very sorry it took so long.  I blame old age but I think everyone knows I'm a klutz...always have been .

See you later and I'll post photos of what I'll be sending (hope you like it)

Love
Marisa

9 comments:

  1. Hi Marisa! Hope you're feeling better soon! Congratulations to the lucky winners!!! I can't wait to see what you won! :-) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Espero que te recuperes pronto y vuelvas a hacer tus fantasticas minis.
    Enhorabuena a las ganadoras y a ti muchas gracias por darnos la oportunidad.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sorry to hear that you have had so much trouble and illness I hope you have a speedy recovery. Wow lucky me I am so happy to have won your giveaway.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I cant seem to get your Email address so I will leave mine here :) mariaisnuts@yahoo.co.uk Thank you
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marisa, Sorry you were sick and hope you have a speedy recovery. About the fall, I hope everything can be fixed. I am so shocked that I won something! Thank you. Love your blog and happy to see that you are back. You are so very kind.
    Hugs,
    Felma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the lucky winners.
    I love the hear that you now are better. Best wishes from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry, here is my email

    balticstein@aol.com

    I will contact you and send you guys out your food (hope your mini people don't get too fat from it)

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Marisa!

    Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great that you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete