Translate

Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday's Child has leftover Seafood Pasta for Dinner

In Ohio they call it Supper but Im from California and I grew up with Tom, Sally, Susan and Flip who called it Dinner(Im dating myself and I doubt that first grade reader is in print anymore) but moving on I was inspired to make Pasta ...Sea Food Pasta with shrimp and capers...along with French Bread:





so here it is, I hope you like it..I can't eat shellfish because I have an allergic reaction to it and I break out in hives so I've never had seafood pasta. But I'll bet it's delish! 

 Speaking of Dinner I used to wonder where was Susan's Mother cause she used to get into all kinds of trouble in that first grade reader but I guess if you have 3 kids and your stuck at home like Susans Mom was you'd probably let them run wild so they'd fall asleep at night and give you some peace.  

or not, I just wonder about things like that..hope you enjoy the Pasta and have a wonderful night

Love
Marisa :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your pasta supper :) You are getting really good Marisa, the bread is excellent.

    Hugs
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te ha quedado genial......Ñam....ñam......a comerrrr!!!!
    besitos ascensio

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words very much :)

    Hugs
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marisa, I think your first attempt at a turkey is GREAT!! No need for improvement here. The meat on the inside where you can see the slice removed looks so real! Yummy! Thanks so much for your visit to my blog, I am always happy to see you have been there! Have a great day, xoxo Christel

    ReplyDelete